Smart Documents 7.0 REST API Documentation
This section documents the technical specifications of the Connective Smart Documents 7.0 REST API.
The Smart Documents REST API contains the following API's:
In the Model API you can do the following actions:
Retrieve the list of published models that are available for generation.
Retrieve the details of a specified model.
Retrieve the details of a specified decision table.
In the Request API you can do the following actions:
- Create a generation request, which in turn initiates a document generation workflow.
- Retrieve the status of specified request.
- Retrieve the generated document.
- Delete a specified request.
In the Version API you can:
- Retrieve the version of the various Connective Server components that are in use.